Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday!

I am posting from Disney World! This is our living room/media room/play room. It is the heart and soul of our house. We have picked out everything in this room together. Now, we may not have end tables or a coffee table, but where would Addison dance if we did? Again, this room is VERY open and has a LOT of light. We LOVE our TV.... can you tell? I mean, it IS what Philly does for a living. If you need a TV, hit him up, because we do have two princesses who need new crowns.




This is the cuddle bag.. it has yet to meet a child who didn't like to jump on it.

Does this chair look comfy? Blanket ready for you and blogs waiting to be read.... DO NOT SIT DOWN! I mean it... it's my chair and I might hurt you over it... just kidding... you are a guest after all, sit wherever you would like... :)



Hope you enjoyed our living room! We certainly do! See you guys next week!

10 comments:

  1. Your little ones are precious!

    Boy would I love to sit in that cuddle bag :) It looks so comfy!

    Amanda - Love This Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ceiling, wall colors, rug and wall hangings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how open your room is! And I really think I need a cuddle bag!!! Too bad I didn't see this sooner...my husband has made two flat screen TV purchases for unneccassary rooms, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that you dont have a coffee table! my MIL hated not having one when my hubby was little, but realized with the amount of wrestling that went on, it would NEVER survive! ha! I still have one, but wonder how long before my two boys and hubby move it out for wrestling and football games! ha! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors in your living room :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you on the lack of coffee tables/end tables. I just keep thinking it will be smarter to wait until my kids are a little older and jumping off glass tables isn't such a novelty.

    Cute living room.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the room! I love the rug and how much space it has. :) That's amazing. I found you via kelly! Thanks for posting great pictures and having such good decorating taste!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Warm and cozy living room. I love your family picture, you girls are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your living room is very cozy. I really like the rug and wall color.

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO I am very jealous that you are at disney!!!!! I love disney world and this is the first year in many that I am not going to get to go!!! Love your living room colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me! It makes me so happy!