We have been trying to introduce potty training to Addison. She seems somewhat interested so we got her a pink potty and she seemed pretty excited about it for a couple of days. She wants to talk about it, but not really use it, even though she is really proud of herself when she does use it. Since I have been cleaning the house like a mad woman these days with all the nesting, I was flying through the girls' bathroom and I looked down and was a little shocked. At first, I thought John must have done that, but when he got home, he swore he didn't do it.
This is her new Minnie Mouse that she got for seeing Santa Clause at my mom's church Christmas party!! Apparently, Minnie is doing great with her potty training!!

















No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me! It makes me so happy!