I am FINALLY getting around to posting some pictures of Claire's nursery. The nesting bug is hitting me and Mom came over on Friday to help put the final touches on the nursery. Saturday, the nesting bug made me drive to Birmingham to get a baby blanket and then Sunday I wrapped all of over Christmas presents, cleaned all the carpets, went to lunch with John's family( they were all in town!), and then came home and cleaned and buffed the hardwoods and well as started scrubbing the house. John was smart and hid in Addison's room while she napped. I cleaned until I couldn't put weight on my right led due to the back pain. Man, I was a tired and happy pregnant lady! I am still in the cleaning process for the rest of the house and am REALLY getting some long awaited To-Do List stuff done!
Some of the cute things for Claire!

















Oh my goodness that is so precious! I love her room! I can't wait to see her!
ReplyDelete