Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2008













Christmas is SUCH a busy time for us, as it is for everyone else, so I am apologizing for this extremely late post. Christmas Eve was spent going from Christmas with my Granny and cousins to my Mom's for Christmas with my sister and nephews to church( which we made about half-way through until Addison started telling the choir "No!") to John's family Christmas then home to get ready for Santa! The kids had such a great time at Mom's. The Barlow's came this year and Addison followed Avery around like a little shadow. 



Once we got home from all the Christmas Eve festivities, we thought Addison would go right down... WRONG! John ended up falling asleep in her room, and I played Santa all by myself!  Luckily, nothing had a lot of parts to put together. John and I were in bed at a reasonable 11:30. We had to wake Addison up on Christmas morning, which is something we hardly ever have to do.  She was so excited about all of her Santa stuff, but I think she REALLY liked her bath-time themed stocking. She got all kinds of bubble bath and some tablets that change the bath water different colors. She loves telling you what color her bath was that day! I think her favorite so far is "Purkle". 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me! It makes me so happy!