Wednesday, November 19, 2008

McPhillips Family Update

We are working extremely hard to get the nursery finished before Thanksgiving. We had the furniture delivered last week and John's brother and Dad came over and helped move the changing table/dresser in the room. I still have to move some of my office supplies out, although, I have NO idea where I am going to put them! I need to put up shelving and get some storage baskets. I hope to get a lot done this weekend and the end of this week... There is stuff all over our house! There are pictures to be hung, clothes to fold, and the house just needs a good deep cleaning before we get out all of the Christmas decorations. We are getting ready to go to the beach for John's family Thanksgiving... how awesome is that?!!? Addison seems really intrigued by the whole "baby" thing. We showed her to 4-D pictures and video of Claire and she just stared!! She wants to see all kinds of babies and hold them and give them kisses. This morning we were getting her ready to go to her MeMe's house, and she stopped in front of Claire's door and wanted to tell her Bye. I had to tell her that Claire was still in my belly so she waved and kissed my belly goodbye. She is also trying to help set up Claire's nursery. Of course, her version of help is taking a hammer or screw driver to the bed or taking all of the clothes out of the drawers. I am just glad she seems to be interested in a positive way! 

On a different note, anyone who knows me knows that I am OBSESSED with the Twilight books. Actually, obsessed may be an understatement. Anyway, the movie comes out this weekend, and I am SUPER excited. John really hasn't had a lot of negative things to say even though I know he isn't looking forward to going. I think we are making a date night out of it with my brother-in-law Joseph and his fiancee Tracie, who I sucked into the series. Man, I already love having a future sister-in-law who loves to read also!!


1 comment:

  1. Hey its Cydni we got your Christmas card i love the bay's name and Addison looks adorrible

    ReplyDelete

Tell me! It makes me so happy!