We went to our 4-D ultrasound on Monday and got to see Claire up close!! She was so beautiful! She kept rubbing her eyes and yawning. We have several video clips of her and in one she is drinking. It really is amazing what they can do with technology. John kept poking me belly trying to get her to do tricks, but it wasn't working. He is so proud!! He is such a great Dad with Addison and I know Claire will wrap him around her finger too!! On Tuesday, we went for our regular 31 week check-up. I was planning on going alone, John had taken off work to spend the morning with Addison, and they ended up showing up at the last minute. She charmed everyone at the doctor's office. She was very interested in hearing Claire's heartbeat. We talked with my doctor about inducing labor. I originally wanted to try to go into labor naturally with Claire, but I am too type-A and we needed to have a plan for Addison. So, she will induce two weeks early, as long as my cervix is doing something. So, that means anytime after January 8th.



















No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me! It makes me so happy!