Saturday, November 1, 2008

Alabama's Homecoming

Saturday morning, I got up early and left to go to Alabama's Homecoming game. I hated to leave John behind, but he does it to me all the time and he had to work. Originally, my friend Brooke and I were going to take Addison, but late Friday night, I decided that wouldn't be in my best interest, being 7 months pregnant and all. I left Addison with my sister so she could spend time with her cousins. Brooke and I got down there before the parade, with only one incident of being run off the road(exciting, I know). We snacked and watched the parade at Hamner Realty. Then we went over to the Quad to see Jay and say hello. After that, we all went over to watch Joseph as he proposed to his girlfriend Tracie on the steps of Moore Hall. When I say we, I mean, me, Linda, Jay, Brooke, Tracie's parents Tom and Terri, and Tracie's sister Tricia. And when I say watch, I mean, I took pictures and Linda video taped. I felt like the paparazzi. Anyway, she said YES!!! I am so proud to get my first sister-in-law and couldn't have picked a better girl myself!! We are so excited to have her be a part of our family!! Alabama won the game 35-0. I think it's safe to say that this has been the most exciting weekend our family has seen in a while!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me! It makes me so happy!