
My little Addison amazes me everyday. I am totally bragging about my daughter! I wanted to share some things that Addison is doing that has been cracking me up this week! While we were watching the Alabama/LSU game on Saturday, she would stand up on the couch in between John and I and yell "GO! GO! GO! GET! GET! GET OUTSIDE!!" haha... she is learning from her Daddy. I swear, the things she says sometimes, it's almost as if she REALLY knows what is going during the game. She has started "bocking" like a chicken if we ever order her a chicken finger meal. It caught us off guard one night at Dairy Queen. She also is standing like John and gets out her play phone and talks whenever I get on the phone. John is also super impressed that our 2 year old knows how to work our iphones... and no one has shown her how!!
We are also in the process of getting baby Claire's room ready. Summer came and painted it this weekend... and it is SOOO cute! Hopefully, the furniture will be delivered this week and we can start setting it up. I will post some pictures when the furniture gets here. Addy is super excited about "Care's room". She is constantly wanting to play in there and loves the polka dots. We have an appointment on Monday for our 3D ultrasound. I can't wait to see her!!!
I found your blog on facebook! It's so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI tried to post a comment, but I'm not sure if it worked! Your blog is adorable! I found it on your facebook profile. Our's is hunterandmelissa.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete