Thursday, October 13, 2011

Triple Tangent Thursday...

1. Party- It currently looks like a party store threw up in my dining room... but I am pretty sure that Addison's "Alice in Wonderland" theme birthday party is going to be spectacular... 


2. Running- It's hard after racing and it finally clicked that the reason it feels like I am running through mud is because I raced Saturday and you need to let your body recover one day per mile you ran... 10K= 6.2 miles= 6.2 days to feel like racing again. Duh. How could I forget that?? 

3. I feel certain that after this party is said and done, that I will go through some sort of depression because UPS and FedEx aren't delivering 3 times a day. 

Have you ever felt depressed because every delivery isn't for you? Or maybe a tad jealous because your child is going to Disney for her birthday and you aren't going? 

8 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see how Addy's birthday turns out... Alice in Wonderland sounds so cute! Oh and when is she going to Disney?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel depressed when I know that there are no more packages coming from Sephora... or even after my birchbox arrives, bc i have to wait another month... im selfish. LOL. Looking forward to seeing pics of her party! so cute! And thanks for all the tips on Philosophy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel that way about the fedex and UPS trucks?

    And was that Disney comment directed at me? Because I totally wasn't jealous that Dizzle and J went for her bday last year with my tickets from Princess. Not at all. Whatever, no big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea for the birthday party! I always get depressed when I have no more deliveries to expect. Then it usually gets me in trouble because I end up buying more things to be delivered!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha!!! You sound like me!! I want packages! Boo that Amanda is geting wedding presents!! Why aren't you going to Disney?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see pictures from the party! Alice in Wonderland is such a cute theme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cant wait to see the party details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So she is going to Disney?! I didn't know that was decided! Fun for her!

    I cannot wait to see the pictures from the party - it's going to be fabulous!

    And yes, I am super sad and jealous when UPS/Fed-Ex drives by... :/

    ReplyDelete

Tell me! It makes me so happy!