Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Oh! How Pinteresting...

It's been a few weeks since I did a Pinterest post.. (Or has it? I can't remember.) 

google


I want one. In a grown up size, please! 


I spy a little Hounstooth pillow...


Hello...


Well, how did that get in here?


I would like a leg transplant, please.


This ROCKS my face off. 

10 comments:

  1. Love your fitness inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree...i want a playset like that too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to have to steal that poster.
    Oh and what a hunk of a man?!!! Love the smiley face bowl. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love a little play castle :)

    And I'll also take a leg transplant... And arms... And abs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That jungle gym is pretty amazing. I would have loved to have one as a kid!

    xoxo,
    Joelle
    www.whereweloveishome.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your motivation pins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the delicious man candy!!!

    I want a playground castle too! Can I come play on yours when you get one? :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me! It makes me so happy!