Monday, June 27, 2011

My Style Monday!

My Style Monday


I know. I know. I'm back! I've been taking the pictures, just not uploading them! Stupid weekend gets in the way!

This is an impromptu date night.. 
shirt is F21
Jeans: Old Navy
Earrings: Forever 21
Shoes: Jessica Simpson

My step-dad's niece got married this weekend.. ( my step cousin?) and I took to a Twitter poll for the dress. Ultimately, it was pretty split half and half but I let my mom make the final decision. 
Dress: The Market Boutique- so sad it's going out of business!
Earrings: those white ones everyone loves from Claire's
Bracelet- Rue 21
Shoes: Miss America brand from DSW( I call them my "Jesus loves rhinestones" shoes. When I was picking out Easter shoes, I texted Becca a pic and asked her if the rhinestones were too much. She said no. I asked what Kimbo-her mom- would say- she replied with she would say "Jesus loves rhinestones!!"- hence the name of the shoes. Sorry. Tangent.)

Me and my Mama at the reception
Me and John

I think everyone has already seen my race outfit from Saturday but here it is again.
Shirt: Nike
Skirt: Running Skirts
Shoes: Karhu's
Socks: Little Miss Matched- I did wear a pair of Thorlo's under those since they were thin. 
Visor: My pink and white houndstooth.. I gotta represent! 

Hope you had a Fabulous weekend!! 

11 comments:

  1. I want those earrings. Like would be willing to pay top dolla for them!!! Ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your dress! We have a wedding in two weeks and I'm on the hunt for a dress. It's an evening wedding at a country club and I am lost. One sister got married at the same location last year and I wore a pink dress and gold heels. Would it be in poor form to wear a different pink dress and the SAME gold heels? My mama says nobody would notice... but I would. Love the My Style Monday posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I am loving your race outfit too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dress!.. and impromptu date night! So jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that dress - it's so pretty! And of course the earrings :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that color blue on you! Looks great with your hair and skin! You, quite possibly, out did the bride!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That blue dress is just stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. are those earrings heavy? i love them but can't do heavy anymore, I have enough trouble holding up my big ole head!! loving the shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so cute! Love the dress you chose for the wedding too, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blue dress! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me! It makes me so happy!