I thought it was about time I showed y'all the girls rooms as a finished product.
I made the headboards and did a tutorial on that HERE.
The got the bedding from Bed, Bath, and Beyond- I ordered in online. My sister made the crown ribbon things. The plan is to hang pictures or artwork from them, but I am waiting to see if they won't mess with them.
The curtains are original from Addy's nursery- Pottery Barn Kids.
The pictures, I, of course, took and the frames were black frames I had and I just spray painted them pink.
I made the hairbow holders.
My sister made the letters for the girls.
She also cut the vinyl letters that go above the window and it says, "May You Grow In The Eyes Of The Lord." That was hand painted above the window in Addison's nursery, but we went with vinyl this time so it was easily removed.
The room get's terrible lighting.. and they take horrible naps and wake up entirely too early, since the room gets SO MUCH SUN.
These are pictures of the girls that are framed above each of their beds.
At least Addison's bedtime drama has eased some, not completely, but I think it's s-l-o-w-l-y getting better.




















LOVE IT!!
ReplyDeleteI love it!!! Who knew A had such good decorating taste when she requested blue & pink?
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! I cannot wait to have daughters!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful bedroom! The blue and pink look so pretty together.
ReplyDeleteTheir room is gorgeous!! Will you come design my house?
ReplyDeleteYou have two beautiful girls! I love love the red hair!! Cute bedding :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love the saying above the window :)
ReplyDeletewhat lucky girls! soo adorable, 10 year old me wants to move into their bedroom!
ReplyDeleteI cannot get over how pretty this is! Please come help me decorate :)
ReplyDeleteFirst things first....your girls are absolutely beautiful!!! You and your hubby are in big trouble when they get older!!! Secondly, I adore their room! I love the color combo....so unexpected and so pretty!
ReplyDeleteThis is SO cute! I love all the pink, and they are precious girls!
ReplyDeleteThis room is just gorgeous! You did a phenomenal job!
ReplyDeleteLove it! I may have to "borrow" your ideas. Your girls are just too cute!
ReplyDeleteThe room is so cute!!! And your daughters are so adorable. Love the red hair:)
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love!! You did a fantastic job!
ReplyDeleteLooks fantastic! Love those pics of them :)
ReplyDeleteTheir room is GORGEOUS, seriously!!! Love all the colors, you did such a wonderful job girl!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty room!
ReplyDeleteThat room is DARLING!
ReplyDeleteTheir room is gorgeous! Where did you get their bed spreads? Also, the pictures above their beds are perfect!
ReplyDelete