Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Jiggle Challenge- Week 7

Weight Loss Challenge


Hello all! I am staying strong this week at 130, and I am honestly pretty happy with it. I haven't upgraded to level 3 of Ripped in 30 Days, because, honestly? Potty training is really taking it out of me! Claire is catching on wonderfully, and only have 2 accidents all day yesterday, one of which was my fault. Anywho, the plan is to do level 3 until Vegas. 

I ordered basically an entirely new wardrobe yesterday, so fingers crossed it gets here before we leave. :)

If everyone will be linked up by Friday, we will announce the winner on Monday! Please post your total percentage lost so we can determine a winner. Good Luck! 

4 comments:

  1. I never made it to level 3 of the Shred. I think it would kill me!

    Good job, Claire, on the potty training! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of Claire! You can totally do Level 3! Its hard, but good. You better be posting pics of everything you bought!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! So is this the last week? What my weigh in today is, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi rachel!
    i've commented a few times here and there but i dont think we've ever really connected!
    i just want to say i LOVE reading your blog and think you are a great mom.
    i'm also marrying young (as you said you and philly did), i'm getting married on oct.15 of this year and will be 22.5 years.
    but the reasoning why i'm telling you all this is because i noticed that you had addison and claire younger (nothing wrong it that!! just not "the norm" these days where people are getting married at 30 and having their first child at 40!) and was wondering if you would suggest having a "newly wed" time or just jump right into having kids right after marriage? reason being: ryan (my fiancee) wants to have children immediately and i could wait a bit and just have us time first before jumping into kids...
    your thoughts would help tremendously!
    thanks!!
    Ainsley

    ReplyDelete

Tell me! It makes me so happy!