Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Is it warm yet?

"I think it's getting warm outside." Addison says to me every morning. No baby, it's 30 degrees outside. "I think it's getting warm enough for us to go play outside." Even if it was warm enough for us to go play, you and your sister would fight over the same piece of sidewalk chalk. 

I long for the days of a bigger backyard where we can have an awesome swing set in the backyard. One where all the neighborhood kids will want to come play on. 
CSN Stores has hundreds of swing sets for any budget and they offer free shipping. How awesome is that? 
I could spend days looking around their site. 

One day.. we will have the awesome swing set in the backyard. 

7 comments:

  1. That swing set looks amazing!! I think I saw the same one this weekend at Sam's Club and it made me want summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish it was summer, too. That swing set put the one I used to have to shame. How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got lucky - our new house has neighbors we know where I back yards meet and they have the swing set right on the line! haha! The kids are around McKayla's age, so that works out perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you get paid to promote CSN Stores? I only ask because they once asked me to do that for them.

    Anyways, I personally don't think it's ever too cold to play outside. I did when I was a kid. I was outside practically everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swingsets are so awesome. Only ours is covered with snow right now.
    (insert sad face here)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use to dream of having one of these fabulous play sets for my children when they were young. Maybe I will have one for grandchildren one day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like the Duggars are climbing on that swingset. As an engineer, I question if the psf of the decking has been exceeded. . . .

    ReplyDelete

Tell me! It makes me so happy!