Monday night was the first of my nephew Joseph's football games that we have been able to attend. He hangs on the sidelines while we were there, so, of course, after we left, he would get to play have some great tackles.
Anyway... we are headed to Hotlanta tomorrow for John's super nerdy Cedia show.. but I have been promised a shopping trip with one fabulous blogger, who has some pretty amazing hair....



























I can almost hear Addison pleading her case through this picture. A pretty convincing case I might add :) That Claire is so sweet. Maybe if you let her eat an entire cup of ice after Nacho Cheese Doritos you won't have to lick her fingers clean ;) Lets remember that for next time! Have so much fin this weekend. Be careful, but shop till you drop. I want to see EVERYTHING you get when you get home.
ReplyDeleteum that picture of your mama is perfection! i hope you framed that with the quickness. she looks fabulous!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd LOVE to eat ice out of a cup...who doesn't :) LOL