Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Workout Tuesday

Hi all!! Hope you are having a fabulous Tuesday... I am just settling in from a cray-cray morning. Addison sweet talked me into playing hookie from school, and I am REALLY wishing I wouldn't have given in. As part of my anniversary gift/bribe for a new tv, I got my Garmin 405. It's super awesome and I have been wanting to try it out, but it doesn't work indoors and I am a slave to the treadmill since I like to run in the coolness. I had planned on getting up at 430 yesterday morning and going for a run before work, but Addison had other plans such as playing in my bedroom floor at 3 am. Guess who couldn't go back to sleep until 4:15? This girl. And.. I hit the snooze this morning because I hadn't slept well through the night. BAD excuse... I need someone with an air horn to get me up in the mornings. So, I took the girls to the gym and hit the streets around the complex. It wasn't too hot outside, and I ran 1.30 miles outside and then hit the treadmill for another 1.20 miles for a total of 2.5 miles. Not too shabby.

Although, I realized this morning that I could totally run the Midnight Run on Friday since I am not going to San Antonio with John. :( Sad day... No babysitter and no support team. Oh well...

Now, can anyone tell me how to link my Garmin to post my mileage on here? I've seen it on some blogs and I'm not sure how to do it.. I want y'all to know how many miles I am rocking out. ;)

Also, is anyone planning on running the Disney Half? Because I totally need a running buddy for that.

2 comments:

  1. i really REALLY want to do the disney half but i probably won't. i think it's during labor day. hmmm...we'll see and i'll definitely let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even think my clock registers a time before 5am. There is no way I would be able to get up that early regardless of how much sleep I got.

    As far as mile tracking, I would search running widgets & see what you can find.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me! It makes me so happy!