Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Face lift

In case you haven't noticed, I got a little face lift yesterday! All the links are not completely working yet, but I am in love with it. Bailey was super easy to work with and is pretty quick, too! :) Anyway.. let me know what you think!

Also... grab my button..it would me oh,so happy! :)

9 comments:

  1. My wife might be mad if I grabbed your button. And speaking of my wife. 14:51 pace? Unacceptable! Ya'll need to be sub 10:00.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rach, I LOVE the makeover. It's totally you!
    God's blessings baby sis,
    Sarah :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I need to get a button for myself. And maybe a whole new makeover. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the face lift and I want to grab your button but I don't know how to do that! haha seriously i don't know how...is that something I need a blog for?

    ReplyDelete
  5. face lift? whaaa?! i can't see it. for some reason all the images don't show up on my work computer. boo :(

    i'll have to come back.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me! It makes me so happy!