Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sharing is Caring...

I tend to have those stupid moments. You know the moments when a second after you do something or say something, you think, "That wasn't my best idea".

Well, I had another one today and since I am so nice, I'll shall share with you so you can have a good laugh.

I don't know if any of you watch CougarTown. I love it. Well, last week, Courtney Cox waxed her armpits. Today is my waxing day. You know, the day where I wax my eyebrows and my lip( don't judge me). Recently, I decided to purchase some bikini wax. You see, I get Brazilian waxes, and although they hurt and include a stranger looking at your nuni, I don't have to worry about that area for about 6 weeks and me likey. The downside is, they are pricey. And, I thought, I could cut back some expenses by doing it myself. I must say, I have only done it once or twice, because lets face it, I am not that flexible. Back to the story at hand, I needed to shave my pits, and I thought I might try my hand at waxing them. I had the sensitive area wax and thought I'd give it the 'ol college try. I heated up the wax, slapped it on, and thought, "This is really hot!" I wasn't very quick with putting the strip on there, and when I ripped it off, I saw spots. It HURT. Not only did it hurt, it ripped skin off. And I was bleeding. Not only was I bleeding, but there were still patches on wax attached to hair that didn't come off on the strip. I almost cried. Have you ever had to pick wax off of your body? With hair attached to it? It was awful. I hopped in the shower in hopes to warm up the wax so it would come off easier. Now, I still have wax on my armpit, it's bleeding and it's too sensitive to shave off the hair that is still there.

I want my mommy. :(

8 comments:

  1. OUCH. My pits hurt just from reading that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Rebecca...and I'm sorry, but I am laughing hysterically at your expense. Holy cow that is so funny! I DO NOT wax my hoo ha and can honestly say I never will, but I did wax my armpits when I was in high school. It was awesome. Painful? YES! But well worth it. I'm sorry your waxing experience didn't go as you hoped. Better luck next time :) I guess it's safe to say you won't be wearing sleeveless to my shower Saturday?? Baaahhhaaaaaaha!!! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to tell you this...but I was laughing too:-) Sorry! But your word pictures really were hilarious!!!! But on the upside...I will NEVER wax my armpits after reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, so I was just laughing so hard that Andy asked me what was funny. The boys overheard me reading your post and when I finished reading Joseph said "What a DORK!"
    Sorry about the waxing incident, it happens to the best of us! ;>
    God's blessings,
    Sarah :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. you poor thing! i waxed my entire legs with my best friend when i was 14...my parents had to replace the floor in their bathroom because there was so much wax on it. whoops! now i leave it strictly to the pros, as i suspect you will now, too. :) hope those pits are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wanted to get a prof. bikini wax, but have heard enough horros stories to stay away from the diy kits.
    Ouch!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GAH!!!

    i want my mommy just ready this...and now i'm holding my crotch like it hurts.

    thanks a lot. haha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is the funniest thing I have read in a LONG time! I have tried to wax my legs once and failed terribly, ti was like you were saying, I still had tiny balls of wax on hair that didn't come off on the strip. UGH! It took FOREVER to get it all off.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me! It makes me so happy!