Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pinterest for Wednesdays

google


It's Wednesday. So you know it's time to link up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple!

We just got back from NYC Monday night and I am catching up on e-mails and work and I PROMISE to have a post ready about all the fun things we did.. SOON! Until then.. enjoy my Pinning!


Y'all. I laughed entirely too hard at this picture.



I love this idea.. I hate to just throw those awesome bags away!



I love this! Minus the weird horse picture on the wall.. Okay. I kinda dig it too.



This outfit needs to come live in my closet.



Girl, you know it's true.

14 comments:

  1. I love that idea for bags too....now to just get the bags....,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love the Doritos pin. Framing those shopping bags is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bag idea! However, my shopping bags aren't quite so glamorous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the framed bag idea too! it's just so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally laughed out loud to the tan quote! love that funny stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your Blog & Pics! I'm following your Blog & FB! I hope your visit! Have a wonderful Day!

    Namaste!
    http://mamiholisticaygenial.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That first one is HILARIOUS! I die!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw that alligator image yesterday on Pinterest and could not stop laughing at it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just did a real LOL at the horse comment. Love that!

    Trish @ Tales from ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the idea of framing your favorite bags...I have some that I just can't throw away!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That bag pin has always been one of my favorites. Would be awesome for a huge walk in closet wall some day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've seen the pin with the framed bags a couple of times, and I LOVE the idea! Such a great thing to do with high fashion bags you can't stand to part with :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me! It makes me so happy!