I asked the Twitter to submit some questions for me to answer in a vlog.
It's about 10 minutes of your life you will never get back.
I say Umm and Anyway, entirely too much. Apologies. If you would like to torture yourself in listening to me again, feel free to leave a question in the comments.

















rach!! omgoodness girl you make me laugh!! i cant even tell you how many times i cracked up especially the part where you mentioned that john ripped your dress (the deciding factor on whether or not your wedding day was the best day ever!) i would love to hear another vlog from you!! :)
ReplyDeleteMaybe i could put in a request for you to answer the questions about having kids right after being married and having kids young! the pros and cons
You are too stinkin cute!!! I'm all for another vlog! What's your motivation to keep running?
ReplyDeleteWell, I can't get your vlog to play. (my internet, not your prob) but the freezing beginning bits I love! Hope you are having an awesome time in NYC!!!
ReplyDeleteFavorite quotes:
ReplyDelete"I could be a professional organizer"
"Red looks extremely good on me".
"I almost went to Ole Miss... that's not true. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. It was always Alabama".
"Ok, I'm with me now"
"You remember that VH1 show? Best day EVER!"
"Peyton Manning led their band in the singing of Rocky Top. . . because we lost. . ."
Seriously though. Good post. I hope you are having a blast in NYC.
As a Sooner, I'm loving your Oklahoma answer. In return, I've never had anything but fabulous experiences with Bama fans.
ReplyDeleteI love Robbie's comments :)
ReplyDeleteMy questions: what is your favorite HP book? What is your favorite HP movie?
You are just too cute! I love the story of how y'all met!
ReplyDeleteYou are so adorable, Rachel! I love your accent:)
ReplyDeleteYou crack me up!! Seriously! Thank you for showing your personality on your vlog! i watch so many vlogs were everything the person says is monotone! Love this!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHA you are fabulous! BTW read my blog today you get a shout out!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness loved loved this , and thanks for answering my question :) I always adore hearing how couples meet!
ReplyDeleteHEY... I was present in BOTH of your favorite restaurants!!! : ) Fun Times! Great Vlog... I want to do one now!
ReplyDeleteI'm an Arkansas girl, so it's nice to meet another lady who loves SEC football! Nice to find your blog!
ReplyDelete