Monday, July 25, 2011

Back to School..

I made the mistake of going into Gymboree a couple of weeks ago, just killing time. They had some of the CUTEST clothes for the girls. I wanted one of everything for each girl. It was a little insane. Here are some of my favorites- the black and yellow? Adorable! Especially since the Bearcat colors are black and yellow.


Girls Gymboree

5 comments:

  1. I love Gymboree! They have such cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! This totally makes me want to have a little girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gymboree is my weakness. I just can't walk into the store. I will be completely out of money by the time I leave. Best girl clothes ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. uh yeah! i don't even have kids and i get all mushy gushy like i need to find someones kid to start buying all of those adorable things for! lol. i'm quite extreme though


    the style projects

    ReplyDelete
  5. can i get some of that in my size? haha just kidding.

    too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me! It makes me so happy!