Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Flash Mob?

This. This is what has started my utter and complete fascination with being a part of a flash mob. Don't know what a flash mob is? Well, it's a group of people who get together and choreograph dances and do them in public places.

I saw this one today, and it's probably the best one I have seen. I immediately started youtubing these videos...



Stop. Hammer Time.


Backstreet's Back. Alright?


Can't have a Flash Mob without MJ...


Ohhh. Modern Family. I double heart you.


I totally want to be apart of one of these!! I don't care how dorky you might think it is... This is totally awesome!!!!

I found a new event to add to my bucket list... Who's with me???

8 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J745PR9PCSs

    My friend started one at BSC this year. i think you should do it at the Wal Mart in Cullman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely want to be part of one of these, too. I love watching them. How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I am totally with you, I just watched some of these yesterday, how do I join, can't dance worth shit, but I would love to do one or two

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being in a Flash Mob would be SO fun! I love watching these videos! Seriously awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would be awesome! Love the videos you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to do one at McFarland in T-town and everyone be in Alabama gear! That would be AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG thank you for that! i love flash mobs!!!!!! and the modern family clip was hoolarious!!!

    btw the tink tree topper is from the disney store, i believe...it was a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to be in a flash mob too. And I looooooove Modern Family!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me! It makes me so happy!