I know. It's been a while. But I have an excuse. I have been sick. Went to the doctor last week, he told me I had an cold which it's primary place of attack was my chest and back of the throat. And it was a "landing pad" for other infections. Whatever. Just give me some medicine and send me on my way.. a week later.. I am still sick!!!
We have also had a mouse problem during my sickness... I could hear it squeaking in the cabinet under the sink. Which meant, I didn't go in the kitchen. Or clean it. Or clean the rest of my house. Terminix man came, said there were actually TWO of them. Great.. he took care of them and set some more glue traps. I heard another one squeaking... and then it stopped. and THEN Saturday, I was minding my own business, editing pictures at my computer, and I thought I saw something move by my foot. Hmm.. didn't seen anything so I thought it was an illusion. BUT, then a few minutes later I got up to get something out of the kitchen and I saw it. A mouse, climbing into a hole between my cabinets and my oven. AHHH... I screamed. John made fun of me. And I left. I am pretty sure John didn't do anything about that mouse.
Also.. BIG NEWS in our small town. We had our Wet/Dry vote last week... and We have gone wet. So.. we can serve and buy alcohol here. It's a BFD, people. I am hoping for a Target or a Publix or both. That would be way super awesome. It won't go into effect for a few months, while the City Council works on the stipulations.
I have also been crazy busy with photography lately. Which is a good thing. I am loving it.
Happy Monday!
Will You Come To My In-Person Event?
3 days ago

















SO sorry you're sick. I got something on Saturday and still feel awful. I just want to sleep for days!
ReplyDeleteYAY for your alcohol, restaurants and hopefully TARGET!!!