Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween 2010

We had a low key Halloween this year... I was one busy lady that weekend. I took some pictures yesterday in their Halloween costumes, before it got too cold. 
I couldn't find Addison's Little Mermaid costume.. but she had two she wore, so I found the little red riding hood one. 







Classic for them. Seriously. 







Oy. I love my girls. 



9 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your comment over at Hotpants and I recognized you immediately because I READ ALL OF YOUR POSTS! You are in my reader, and I will try to be a better commenter :O) love the LRRH costume :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that candy corn dress! Your sweet girls make their Sa Sa smile. :)
    My favorite pic is the one of them walking together holding hands. Wonder what Addison's saying? I bet it's a fabulous sisterly-secret!
    God's blessings & love,
    Sarah :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, i love them too! They are too freaking cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting! Great blog... and super adorable little ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!! Adore the one of her looking through the window :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your girls with all my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! And, yes, they are great pictures. I really need to take a lighting and Photoshop class.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me! It makes me so happy!