Hey guys! Here is my first Fashion Friday post of myself! (And look, honey! I used my tripod that you yelled at me about last night!) We are gearing up to head to Atlanta for the SEC Championship. Roll Tide! Super excited, we HAVE to win, so we can go to Pasadena and win a National Title and of course, so I can meet Molly.
So... let's beat those Gators!
Sweater I have had forever! It's Liz Claiborne. I think I stole it from my Mom.
Jeans- Target skinny jeans for $20!
Boots- Rampage- Macy's- I paid $70, but Molly got a much better deal on hers!
Earrings- Tiffany-Anniversary present!
Also, A Big Happy Birthday to my Mama!!

















Great outfit. I wish I was goint to the game tomorrow. I love the boots. Roll Tide Beat Those Gators!!! I may have to go with you to CA to meet Molly.
ReplyDeleteLove those boots. I would so trip and kill myself if I tried to wear them, but they are super cute.
ReplyDeleteWork it girl!! Of course I LOVE your boots. :) I missed FF today. I was wearing my cleaning clothes all day. :)
ReplyDeleteOoooooh la la!!! I am dying over those boots!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd you are just gorgeous, it's not even fair!
And beat us you did. EEK. That was a painful game to watch. LOVE those boots. They look too fab on you!
ReplyDeleteHawt boots mama! :-)
ReplyDeletelove love LOVE those boots!! Uber adorable!! I will be buying a pair if I can find them ;)
ReplyDelete