This weeks Blog Hop is 3 Things You Didn't Know About Me! I don't know about y'all, but I LOVE the MckLinky. It's awesome. You know it must be, when you find yourself describing it to your sister over the phone.
Anyway, on to 3 Things You Didn't Know About Me!
1. I LOVE to cook. I just can hardly find the time to do it anymore with two small children. It is a disaster when I try it.
2. I am currently working on my photography website. I FINALLY bit the bullet and am going to try my hand professionally at photography.
3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to make my girls clothes and matching hair bows. Or maybe you already knew that. Especially if you checked out THIS post.
Thanks for stopping by, and I hope y'all have a GREAT Tuesday! Harry Potter comes out at midnight, after all!


















I would love to make clothes for my daughter but never picked up how to sew. Now I don't see how I'd have time to try to learn. I've picked up how to make hairbows though and that's fun!
ReplyDelete:) I am spending some time this morning blog hopping. Just wanted to say hey. Your blog caught my eye on the list of many blogs. :o)
ReplyDeleteHey, just saw you on the blog hop. Enjoyed very much reading your blog. Admire you for making your children clothes and hair bows. Wish I could do it...I am tempted to learn how. Hope you have a good day.
ReplyDelete