I love a good blog hop, don't you? Well, this one is very simple. You post your favorite photo with a caption! Brent Riggs and his wife have started a MckLinky that is sort of like Mr. Linky, but better! I have many favorite photos of my girls, but I will only do one of each.
This first one is of Addison. She is our spunky, full of live, twoHALF year old. I can't tell you the feelings I have when I look at this picture, because it totally captures her mischievousness. (Is that a word?)
This second picture is of our little Claire bear. It was her 4 month photo shoot that I did, and she is just so smiley. Plus, I just LOVE a good black and white photo.
/p>
Unfair ADvantages
6 days ago

















What a beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteI love the hairbows..
I sell these adorable leather squeaky shoes..come and check them out...ther is a link in the right upper corner of my blog..
Hope to see ya:)
Your girls are beautiful. Take it from a mom of 2 daughters who are much older than yours, the time goes by way too quickly! Blessings to you!
ReplyDeleteI think you captured the girls personalities perfectly! XOXOXO, Aunt SaSa :D
ReplyDeleteAddy and Claire are gorgeous little girls! Those hair bows are phenomenal!
ReplyDeleteI wonder if any of my four boys would volunteer to be a little girl for a day. ;o) lol
Hopping in to say hello. Nice to meet you. I'm following you, now.
The family pic in your banner is beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteLove your picture....Your girls are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteThis blog hop has been so much fun. You have a great blog.
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
Hopping through from blog hop..
ReplyDeleteYour girls are adorable! Enjoy them now, because they will be teenagers before you know it!
What beautiful girls you have! We have two of our own. Aren't they fun?
ReplyDeleteso sweet!
ReplyDeleteBlog hopping ...
ReplyDeleteThey are precious!!