A baby that should have left with him.
A baby that I hadn't planned to take to her MeMac's house.
I called John, "Uh, You forgot Claire."
"What? I didn't know I was supposed to take her with me."
"We have had this discussion many times and we agreed that I could take Addy to school if you could take Claire where she is supposed to go."
And so he turned around and picked up Claire and took her to MeMac's. (Which, by the way, today is MeMac and Poppy's anniversary, so Happy 35th Anniversary MeMac and Poppy!!!)
Anyway, on to the photo session of Addison's first day of school!
Addison eating breakfast


Super excited about her lunch box. I also have several more pictures of her swinging her lunch box around. Ah, how I love the attention span of a 2 year old. ( Coincidently, she told me this morning she is two half.)

The only one of her smiling AND looking at the camera

"Where is my school?"


Climbing up the steps to school

















Happy 1st day of school little A-A! You look like such a big girl. Aunt Sa Sa is so proud of you!!! XOXOXO
ReplyDeleteI can't believe she is going to pre school already! The pictures are precious! I didn't know you worked?! Where do you work?!
ReplyDelete